Detailed description covering Varicent's features, including Incentive Compensation, Territory and Quota Management.
Learn why Gartner has recognized Varicent (IBM) as a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management.
Varicent on Cloud with quota planning enables sales executives, managers and professionals at all levels the in the organization to more efficiently plan, manage and distribute quota assignments that meet revenue expectations and increase sales performance.
With Varicent on Cloud, organizations can model the financial impact of proposed quotas prior to rollout for cost management and budgeting, report on quota attainment and pay distribution to improve incentive plan effectiveness and ensure alignment between sales professionals and corporate objectives.
Compensation administrators can build plan logic to include quota attainment levels that are used in the calculation of commissions and bonus for sales representatives.
Sales representatives are able to view dashboards and reports that display quota targets, quota attainment and compare these values against actual sales revenues.
Sales operation staff and managers can access reports that allow them to assess which sales representatives, sales team or territory is in jeopardy of achieving quota targets and proactively launch selling activities to boost sales revenue in advance of the period close date.
- Effectively plan, manage and distribute quotas throughout the sales organization
- Easily make changes to quota distributions while tracking historical assignments
- Top-down or bottom-up collaboration at all levels of the sales organization
- Cloud or on-premise deployment
- Visually manage quota planning and distribution
- Configure workflow routing to plan, review, approve and distribute quotas
- Quota distribution, attainment reporting and analytics