Senior Front-End Developer
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada
Join us to build a brand new product, in an exciting space, from the ground up!
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. Varicent, an established incumbent, continues to capture market share in this fast growing, multi-billion dollar market. Work with us, learn what it takes to be the leader in a competitive global software industry. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals. You will work on a brand new product: a single-page web application utilizing React and Redux frameworks, connecting to a serverless backend deployed to AWS.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- A deep understanding of front-end and full-stack development, single-page web applications, micro-services architecture, REST service design/documentation, and test-driven development.
- Solid understanding of Software Design fundamentals
- Strong communication skills. Willingness to convey ideas and able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- Familiarity with large scale React and Redux applications
- Experience with NoSQL, SQL and OLAP databases
- Exposure to Progressive Web Applications and Mobile application development
- Preferred Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
What you’ll do
- Envision, design, architect, and develop a brand new product from the ground up, using modern web application and cloud deployment technologies.
- Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences.
- Focus on client success through creative problem-solving.
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.