Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Product Marketing Coordinator - Role Description
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Varicent is the industry-leading sales performance management solution recognized by Gartner as a seven-time Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management.
Founded in 2005 and having pioneered sales performance management, Varicent was named the fastest growing software company in North America by Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business in January 2020. We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization.
Our Product Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in daily operations and functionality. The Marketing Coordinator will assist in the production of digital and live events, daily operations, collaborate with internal teams for successful goal achievement. We’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding of the detail of event production, supportive marketing tactics, and daily operations of a team.
Will be working 100% from home until further notice in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies.
You bring to Varicent
- Experience in the production of top-quality digital experiences through webinars, webcasts, podcasts, video streaming, or live events that connect with the right target audience
- A joy in building out repeatable processes that include collaboration of team members
- An eye for detail
- A positive attitude with a roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed work ethic
What you’ll do
- Establish effective working relationships with sales managers and the leadership team to ensure marketing tactics support business objectives.
- Create, launch, and track campaign performance of product and service offerings in our markets.
- Ability to support the production of digital and live events
- Coordinating, tracking and keeping schedules and budgets
- Contribute to the digital branding of the company