Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Solutions Consultant – Bilingual (UK)
This role is located in Woking, Surrey, UK.
We're Varicent, the leader in the multi-billion dollar Sales Performance Management market. Our software helps high performing organizations analyze, plan, design and automate variable pay to motivate and reward their employees quickly, fairly and accurately.
We’re looking for a motivated Bilingual Solution Consultant with a strong history of success to join our dynamic sales team located in Woking, Surrey, UK. This role will involve working closely with the Global Solution Engineering team to grow the business, implement team-wide processes and drive our team to high performance by delivering best in class demos and Proof of Concepts of the Varicent application.
Direct applicants only – please no recruiters.
You bring to Varicent
- 7+ years of technical software sales experience with prior experience in a consultative SaaS industry – Sales Performance
- Management strongly preferred
- Business-level proficiency (both written and oral) in Spanish and English -with Portuguese a further asset
- Demonstrated track record of meeting quota and managing enterprise sales transactions from start to close
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to understand complicated operations and clearly articulate relevant business value
- Develop and deliver best in class demos and Proof of Concepts of the Varicent application
- Present Varicent application and cloud architecture to clients and prospects
- Participate in and respond to prospect RFPs in support of the sales cycle
- Working knowledge of SaaS technologies, REST API as well as back-end platforms such as SQL Server
- Coachable and team-oriented with a desire to work in a fast-paced, independent environment
- Process driven with experience of maintaining a database of RFP responses
- Experienced ability of creating, developing and managing executive business relationships
- High energy with a positive attitude and desire to grow professionally