Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Associate Seller - UK
Varicent is looking for a highly motivated Associate Seller to join the fast-growing sales organization in Europe. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your sales career in cutting edge software technology. Utilising a multi-channel approach you will uncover business opportunities and grow the pipeline.
We're Varicent, the leader in the multi-billion dollar Sales Performance Management market. Our software helps high performing organisations analyse, plan, design and automate variable pay to motivate and reward their employees quickly, fairly and accurately.
We're offering you:
- A great way to accelerate your sales career
- Start-up culture
- Very competitive pay
- Social and team-building events
- Office in Woking, 25 minutes from Central London
Direct applicants only – please no recruiters.
You bring to Varicent
- You have experience in identifying and qualifying prospects and ensuring penetration of all target accounts in your territory
- You have the skill to determine, prospect and nurture suitable target accounts and uncover business opportunities using calling, email and social media.
- You have the ability to build consistent new pipeline
- You are committed to stay current with industry/sector trends
- You have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment and prove yourself
- Previous experience in software sales is required
What you’ll do
- You will engage C-level decision-makers in conversations focused on solving business pains in Sales Performance Management
- You will leverage marketing efforts to target decision-makers and influencers
- You will qualify prospects using the MEDDICC methodology
- You will develop and maintain long-term business relationships
- You will have attention to detail in tracking all sales activity in Salesforce with excellent data hygiene
- You will take a team selling approach and act as the first point of contact, introducing key internal stakeholders as appropriate in order to drive the sales process and provide value to the prospect.