How to Dramatically Boost Sales with a Data-Driven Sales Comp Plan
Recent data suggests that most companies rate their sales compensation plans as effective, however, a closer look reveals that their salespeople struggle with reaching quota and they have trouble with retaining top performers.
The solution? A new, data-driven sales compensation approach.
Meet your world-class webinar leaders:
Rachel Parrinello, Sales Compensation Practice Leader at the Alexander Group
Scott Barton, VP Industry Solutions for Varicent
Rachel and Scott will share a three-level framework for building a data-driven sales compensation plan that will help you be more confident and efficient with creating a winning comp plan that will consistently grow your sales.
During this webinar you'll learn:
- How to align your comp plan with your sales goals and business strategies.
- How to leverage internal pay, performance, and operational data analytics.
- How to consider external pay, performance, and operational market practices.
- Scott Barton is a Vice President with Varicent, a leading provider of incentive compensation and revenue growth software applications. For over 25 years Scott has helped design and manage incentive compensation programs and related initiatives to support revenue growth.
- Rachel Parrinello is a Principal and the sales compensation practice leader for the Alexander Group, Inc., a management consulting firm. She joined AGI in 1999 and focuses on solutions to help clients achieve profitable revenue growth through sales job design, compensation program design, and quota management.
Sign up now to watch the webinar!