The Measurable Lead Model
Good leads are the lifeblood for any growing business.
Good leads are the lifeblood for any growing business. It’s Marketing's job to generate them and Sales depends on them to close deals and drive revenue. The Measurable Lead Model is a clear, shared, and measurable model to improve the way your business manages leads through the full funnel.
Improving lead management is an operational process that needs to consider the full customer lifecycle. Leads are time-based – they may not be ready to buy from you today, so you need to determine if they are buying now, later, or not at all.
But the funnel isn’t linear. Leads can jump up and down based on their needs, so you need leads to be dispositioned so your process can begin again. This means that once a lead is assigned, you must decide if that lead is ready to buy now, at some point in the future, or never — and then work them accordingly.
By implementing The Measurable Lead Model into your businessss, you’ll:
- Win customers faster and more often.
- Create a predictable financial model with the ability to forecast your sales funnel.
- Measure if you have a return on marketing investment.
- Align Marketing and Sales with the data you need to grow your business.
- Identify changes in market dynamics or internal performance factors early enough to change course.
- Hold your team accountable to internal processes that drive revenue.