An economic crisis can hit at any time – 2001, 2008, and even today. The situation may be out of your control, but the measures you take are fully within your control.
This handbook covers five revenue operations strategies your company can quickly implement to proactively manage your funnel to minimize a downturn’s negative impact on your business.
- Operate with compassion and empathy.
- Pressure test your pipeline.
- Change commercial terms with a deal desk.
- Create an accountable work from home (WFH) sales culture.
- Move to an efficiency-based model.
These five strategies will benefit your organization in the long run and help you survive –and potentially even thrive –during a recession. They’re the right actions to take – crisis or not. Plan early, take necessary actions to lower risk, and get your finger firmly on the pulse of the revenue engine of your business.
You can’t control the crisis, but you can control your response to it.