When was the last time you re-assessed your sales plan?
What are some early warning signs that indicate you need to adapt and adjust?
How does a collaborative culture help drive wins?
In this episode of What I Wish I Knew, Jacklyn Lane and Sacha Bakht, Director of Global Sales Operations at Volante Technologies, uncover insights into:
- Understanding the building blocks of your comp plan
- Identifying early warning signs of trouble within your team
- Assessing your sales plan mid-year
- Why the no-fail culture doesn’t lead to wins
- How to use data, how not to use data
- Rewarding performance in a meaningful way
Set it and forget it does not work for sales planning. Watch this episode for actions you can take to more effective drive the right behaviors and build a high performing sales team.