Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. Varicent, an established incumbent continues to capture market share in this fast growing, multi-billion-dollar market. Work with us and have your ideas be heard! We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
We're growing quickly and are looking for a passionate Operations Associate to help us keep up. This role will involve working closely with senior leadership to solve business challenges, implement team-wide processes and guide our team to high performance.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or a related field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- An organized, detail-oriented, analytical mind
- A high level of motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Basic familiarity with financial reports
- An appreciation for process
- Problem solving skills and a willingness to learn the Project Management skillset
What you’ll do
- Gather data, analyze, organize, and develop presentations that inform executive decision making
- Measure organization wide objectives, analyze progress and identify opportunities to improve
- Oversee execution and refine organization-wide processes
- Maintain and build: systems, vendor relationships, and solving problems to enhancing our high-performance environment
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.