Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada
Join us to build a brand new product, in an exciting space, from the ground up!
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. As an established incumbent, Varicent continues to capture market share in this fast-growing, multi-billion-dollar market. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
Our office building has direct underground access to the Sheppard-Yonge subway station and easy access to Highway 401, making it convenient for commuters from all over the GTA.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, data scientists, and business professionals. You will work on a brand new product: a single-page web application utilizing React and Redux frameworks, connecting to a serverless backend deployed to AWS.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- Exposure to modern SaaS application architecture
- Deep knowledge of NoSQL, SQL and OLAP databases
- A passion for building high-performance, scaleable systems in the Cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with test-driven development, continuous delivery and continuous integration
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or similar accreditation
- Familiarity with React and Redux applications
- Experience with firewalls, load balancers, hardware configurations, and SQL server
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
What you’ll do
- Envision, design, architect, and develop a brand new product from the ground up, using modern web application and cloud deployment technologies.
- Work with talented, knowledge-driven individuals. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences.
- Focus on client success through creative problem-solving.
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.