Digital Strategy and Program Manager
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Varicent is the industry-leading sales performance management solution recognized by Gartner as a seven-time Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management.
Founded in 2005 and having pioneered sales performance management, Varicent was named the fastest growing software company in North America by Deloitte’s Fast 50TM in 2010, was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business in January 2020. With an impressive business history, we’re excited to share the Varicent brand story and innovative solutions with the world.
Our Digital Marketing Team is looking for a Digital Strategy and Program Manager to assist in the development and execution of our digital roadmap and programs. We’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding of the omni-channel digital space and expertise in leveraging digital media to significantly impact the growth and development of the business.
Will be working 100% from home until further notice in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies.
You bring to Varicent
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in digital marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education and experience.
- Minimum four years’ experience of active, hands-on digital marketing across search, display, paid social, programmatic.
- Previous experience marketing in the B2B technology and/or SaaS-based application space.
- Strong technical knowledge of current ad technologies, including but not limited to Google Ads, LinkedIn Business Manager, Facebook Business Manager.
- Demonstrated experience with A/B testing and digital media optimization.
- Results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of self and team.
- Advanced analytical capabilities, with strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics platforms.
- Ability to interpret data and to extract meaningful themes that advise future marketing strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solutions-focused, results-driven and positive work ethic.
- Previous agency experience an asset.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with broader Marketing Team and cross-functional teams to develop and refine our B2B digital marketing roadmap and strategic plan to increase reach, engagement, conversion, brand awareness, acquisition and retention.
- Build thoughtful and robust digital audience profiles, combining interests, behaviours, affinity and demographic factors.
- Establish an omni-channel digital user journey with a keen focus on lead nurturing to build consistent pipeline.
- Plan, manage and optimize conversion-based digital media programs, including SEM, display and video advertising, social media marketing and programmatic marketing to drive growth through digital lead generation.
- Continually test and optimize acquisition channels, audiences, bidding strategies, targeting tactics, ad units, copy and creative to maximize digital ROI.
- Set, monitor and report on performance metrics and budgets for digital media campaigns across all levels of the conversion funnel.
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.