Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Digital Delivery Manager
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50TM in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time.
Our Digital Marketing Team is looking for a Digital Delivery Manager to oversee the execution of internal digital marketing projects. The Digital Delivery Manager will also perform QA on website launches and weekly website sprints, content population for all web properties, and scope out digital program deliverables. Working with cross-functional teams including design, the Digital Delivery Manager will be critical in bringing campaigns to market at scale and ensuring high quality execution.
We are currently working 100% from home until further notice in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies. Upon office re-opening the Digital Marketing team will be working at 100% flex schedules.
You bring to Varicent
- Degree/diploma in project management, business administration or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years project management or program management experience, preferably within the technology industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively in a professional voice that is tuned to different audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to work professionally with team members at varying levels of the organization, as well as external clients and partners
- Experience in project management, or program management for marketing campaigns and website development
- Experience in QA for website development
- Understanding of Agile concepts and demonstrated ability to work/manage and Agile environment
- Understanding of key digital marketing concepts as they pertain to web development including SEO
- Understanding AODA website compliance requirements
What you’ll do
- Ensure successful delivery of assigned digital projects and manage ongoing digital programs including and not limited to the weekly website sprint
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to design, develop and implement digital projects, and ensure deadlines are met
- Owning, coordinating and leading the internal quality assurance testing for assigned projects
- Maintain project plans in Monday.com (project management platform) and workflows in GatherContent (content management system)
- Work cross functionally with the design team and coordinate projects with team developers
- Complete QA tasks for weekly website sprint as well as website launches
- Provide a scope of work based on project and program requirements to internal stakeholders
- Content population for main website and subdomains (customer portal, Academy and more)
- Monitor site performance, regularly audit the site for technical SEO errors and ensure required AODA standards are met.