Business Consultant - Bucharest, Romania
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
This role is located in Bucharest, Romania
Varicent Software was originally founded in 2004 and re-founded in January 2020 after being acquired by IBM in 2012. Varicent Software delivers the only complete sales performance management (SPM) solution addressing the needs of the entire corporation including Compensation Calculation, Territory and Quota Management using state of the art SaaS Technologies for Hybrid Cloud and On-Premise Deployments.
We are currently looking for an Business Consultant with French and / or Spanish language skills to join our Professional Services team located in Bucharest, Romania.
In this role, you will work closely with our clients in many industries such as Financial Services, High Tech, Banking, Manufacturing, Retail and Insurance to identify, design and configure Sales Performance Management (SPM) solutions to meet their business and technical needs.
Preferred candidate is located within a reasonable commuting distance of the Bucharest office.
However, due to COVID-19, Varicent is currently working 100% from home until further notice.
You bring to Varicent
- 3 to 5 years of prior experience implementing Varicent or a Competitive Compensation Product
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related business discipline
- Experience implementing Enterprise Applications
- An analytical mindset with a keen focus on data
- Prior experience with Query Based Languages and Relational Databases
- Strong business communication skills (verbal and written)
- High energy with a drive to succeed
- A desire and willingness to travel
- Confidence in yourself and in your capabilities
What you’ll do
- Become an expert in designing, building, maintaining, and extending data models in Varicent
- Quickly learn about how different sales organizations operate in order to gather and document thorough business requirements
- Design and build flexible and scalable compensation models using established proven practices
- Create elegant and accurate reports, workflows, and dashboards in Varicent
- Work with customers to develop overall testing plans, test cases and scripts
- Enable your customers to effectively use and maintain their Varicent solution
- Develop Extract/Transform/Load processes for data preparation
- Document and communicate project status regularly to the Project Management team
- Coordinate and communicate with the customer’s project manager and project resources
- Assist customers in making decisions to properly and creatively utilize Varicent features to meet their needs
- Travel to client sites domestically or internationally as required (25-80%)
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.