Automation Test Lead
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. Varicent, an established incumbent continues to capture market share in this fast growing, multi-billion-dollar market. Work with us and have your ideas be heard! We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
As an Automation Test Lead, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of cloud engineers, developers, designers, and business professionals. As part of an agile team, you will be responsible for helping us evolve the test automation roadmap. Your excellent communication skills and willingness to learn new things as part of an awesome team will help you be successful in this role.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience applying test automation best practices for Web and REST API including test design patterns, parallelization, and reporting
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium WebDriver, Postman, Cucumber, and Robot
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins or Git
- Preferred experience with web load performance tools such as JMeter
- Strong understanding of relational databases such as SQL
- Strong communication skills with a willingness to convey ideas and ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
What you’ll do
- Leading the automation test strategy for our product, which is a mix of Web and REST API components
- Designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing our test automation assets
- Integrating automated test suites into our continuous integration framework
- Determining whether a scenario is best automated or executed manually
- Being a mentor to other team members and coaching them in automation basics
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.