Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Varicent is the industry-leading sales performance management solution recognized by Gartner as a seven-time Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management.
Founded in 2005 and having pioneered sales performance management, Varicent was named the fastest growing software company in North America by Deloitte’s Fast™ in 2010, was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business in January 2020. We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization.
Our Design Team is looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our team. If you have the skills to define and deliver high-quality, visually compelling material that exhibits personality, we'd love to hear from you!
Will be working 100% from home until further notice in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID- 19 policies.
You bring to Varicent
- 5+ years of experience working as a Visual or UI Designer
- Portfolio of work demonstrating a solid use of colour, typography, visual hierarchy, illustration
and brand expression
- Solid understanding of platform patterns for responsive web and native mobile experiences
- Exceptional verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Passion for your craft
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Data visualization experience is a huge plus!
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the craft, critical thinking, problem-solving and the overall success of our product, brand and design system
- Deliver quality visual design assets for product and marketing team consumption
- Collaborate with the design team to provide feedback on their work and ensure the team is
creating a cohesive and consistent design language
- Think in terms of design systems to make rational design decisions
- Demonstrate advanced skills with design tools (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Contribute to the development and execution of the design team playbook