Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Senior Technical Analyst
As a Senior Technical Analyst you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with some of the most experienced technology leaders in many industries such as Financial Services, High Tech, Banking, Manufacturing and take responsibility for creating a first class support experience.
A successful candidate will have a strong technical and troubleshooting background, project management skills and an in-depth understanding of support best practices.
Our office building has direct underground access to the Sheppard-Yonge subway station along with easy access to Highway 401 making it appeal to commuters from all over the GTA. However, due to COVID-19, Varicent is currently working 100% from home until further notice.
You bring to Varicent
- 7+ years experience at enterprise support organizations
- Experience leading teams and projects
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related business discipline
- Diverse perspective on industry trends
- Experience with support processes and tooling
- Excellent project planning, scheduling, and resource management skills Strong business communication skills (verbal and written)
- High energy with a drive to succeed
- Effective time management, documentation, and organizational skills.
- Strong business communication skills (verbal and written)
What you’ll do
- Work with internal teams to integrate multiple product into a seamless client experience
- Research and make recommendations on tooling and processes
- Implement tooling across multiple products and enable team members
- Connect with clients to gather feedback and enable them in getting the most out of our offerings
- Drive the evolution of the support organization
- Cultivates relationships and work collaboratively with other internal departments (i.e. R&D, Customer Support, Training, etc.) to properly leverage resources to address customer needs.
- Monitors and documents project status; anticipates problems and resolves them or escalates them to appropriate level of management for resolution.
- Contributes to creation of training materials used by internal teams as well as our customers.