Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Senior Front End Web Developer
This role is located in Toronto, Ontario.
Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
Our ICM Team is looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer to assist in working alongside a multidisciplinary team of cloud engineers, backend developers, designers, and business professionals to implement new features and user experiences.. We’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding of working with cutting edge web technologies (for example, React, Redux, Typescript, and EmotionJS) to develop an advanced, single-page application to serve different device sizes..
Will be working 100% from home until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- Experience with React or equivalent client-side framework
- Familiarity with front-end build systems such as Grunt, gulp, webpack, and Parcel
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigms
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent bootcamp experience
What you’ll do
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using web development best practices.
- Improving asset loading to optimize user experience.
- Staying informed of emerging technologies and industry trends, applying them to operations and activities.
- Considering key stakeholder requirements by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Design and Offering Management.