Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Associate Seller - APAC
This role is located in Sydney, Australia.
Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
Will be working 100% from home until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Varicent is looking for a highly motivated Associate Seller to join the fast-growing global sales organization. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your sales career in cutting edge software technology. Utilizing a multi-channel approach you will uncover business opportunities and grow the pipeline.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- You have experience in identifying and qualifying prospects and ensuring penetration of all target accounts throughout the ANZ-ASIA territories
- You have the skill to determine, prospect and nurture suitable target accounts and uncover business opportunities using calling, email and social media.
- You have strong language skills and speak at least one additional language to English
- You have the ability to build consistent new pipeline
- You are committed to stay current with industry/sector trends
- You have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment and prove yourself
- Previous experience in software sales is required
What you’ll do
- You will engage C-level decision-makers in conversations focused on solving business pains in Sales Performance Management
- You will leverage marketing efforts to target decision-makers and influencers
- You will qualify prospects using the MEDDICC methodology
- You will develop and maintain long-term business relationships
- You will have attention to detail in tracking all sales activity in Salesforce with excellent data hygiene
- You will take a team selling approach and act as the first point of contact, introducing key internal stakeholders as appropriate in order to drive the sales process and provide value to the prospect.