Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Marketing Automation Manager
Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50TM in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and was re-founded as an independent global business in 2020, serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time.
Our Digital Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to lead the strategic planning, development and operations of Varicent’s lead nurture programs to support both inbound and outbound marketing efforts. By leveraging a combination of technology, automated workflow, CRM best practices, effective messaging and cadence, and A/B testing, the Marketing Automation Manager will help achieve sales and marketing goals. With a keen focus on metrics and a deep understanding of data analytics, this role will review program performance, spot trends and develop lead scoring mechanisms that help guide program effectiveness and significantly impact conversions.
We are currently working 100% from home until further notice in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies.
You bring to Varicent
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, marketing automation, including reporting and analytics
- Deep knowledge and experience in HubSpot and Salesforce
- Solid experience in producing effective user workflows and lead nurture programs that effectively drive digital conversions
- Solid knowledge and experience in lead attribution and digital user journey mapping
- Expert knowledge of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Solid experience in developing email marketing and marketing automation that drive lead progression and conversion
- Deep understanding of effective content, messaging and calls-to-action as it relates to email marketing and marketing automation
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Solid experience in reporting and data analysis as it relates to the entire digital journey
- Proven creativity and commitment to high performance
- Effective project and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and internal QA process
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team environment
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Admin-level knowledge and experience
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement marketing automation strategies to increase leads, improve campaigns and build databases
- Plan, improve, and optimize campaign workflows in HubSpot, including testing and experimentation, data gathering, analysis and interpretation of results to streamline lead journeys
- Collaborate with Digital Media team members to properly tag, track and attribute leads accurately
- Continuously evaluate existing lead journeys, lead routing, and marketing-to-sales lead hand-off, conduct A/B testing and identify areas for optimization to further improve lead journey and quality
- Refine lead scoring model as necessary to ensure high quality of lead flow across marketing through to sales
- Track and report on lead nurture programs to showcase lead progression and influence from inquiry to MQL to SQL and everything in between
- Maintain error-free integrations between our marketing tech stack and support new integrations as needed
- Support the management of our HubSpot instance, including optimizing existing workflows, accuracy of data, hygiene and performance monitoring
- Diligent management and maintenance of the connection between Salesforce and HubSpot, ensuring high data quality, expedited and accurate lead routing, proper campaign tagging and tracking
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure optimal lead journey for all prospects/personas
- Engage in knowledge sharing with the team on marketing automation best practices