Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
HR Operations Specialist
Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
Do you dare to join a fun, talented and hardworking team in human resources? Together we will shape, implement solutions and work together to provide a great employee experience worldwide. You are personally charged with key areas of HRIS information systems, records management, employee relations, and benefits. You will support with a high level of discretion and good judgment while demonstrating independence in problem solving.
If you want to work for a company that cares about its employees and the community, recognizes and rewards exceptional skills and contributions, and a workplace where everyone works hard but has fun, then Varicent is the place for you.
We are currently working 100% from home until further notice in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- A strong sense of urgency.
- 2 years of relevant experience in Human resources function.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Proven track record of success in their previous roles.
- Knowledge of employment and related legislation (e.g., Human Rights Code, Employment Standards Act, Employment Equity Legislation, OHSA).
What you’ll do
- Be the first point of contact for HR and payroll related queries from employees and external partners.
- Collaborate closely with payroll to administer and process all employee changes, advising on any issues or changes that affect employee’s pay.
- Manage data in our HRIS system, assist with HR paperwork, such as termination documentation, group benefits, and payroll.
- Monitor HR information needs and modifying existing systems to meet changing requirements.
- Maintain all types of employee leaves in accordance with internal policy.
- Coordinate an effective onboarding process for new hires
- Manage compliance training and reporting, making revisions and updates pertaining to HR policies and documentation.