Consulting Services Sales Representative
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada
Varicent Software was originally founded in 2004 and re-founded in January 2020 after being acquired by IBM in 2012. Varicent Software delivers the only complete sales performance management (SPM) solution addressing the needs of the entire corporation including Compensation Calculation, Territory and Quota Management using state of the art SaaS Technologies for Hybrid Cloud and On-Premise Deployments.
We are currently looking for a Consulting Services Sales Representative to join our Professional Services team located in Toronto, Canada.
In this role, you will work closely with our clients in many industries such as Financial Services, High Tech, Banking, Manufacturing, Retail and Insurance to identify, design and configure Sales Performance Management (SPM) solutions to meet their business and technical needs.
Preferred candidate is located within a reasonable commuting distance of the Toronto office.
However, due to COVID-19, Varicent is currently working 100% from home until further notice.
You bring to Varicent
- 5 to 7 years of Professional Services Sales experience
- Proven track record in Deal Identification, Progression and Closure
- Effective time management, documentation, and organizational skills.
- Extremely good interpersonal skills and driven to identify opportunities
- Solid comprehension of complex environments and how to successfully sell into them
- Strong business communication skills (verbal and written)
- High energy with a drive to succeed
- A desire and willingness to travel
- Confidence in yourself and in your capabilities
- Capability of selling and / or delivering consulting services to Fortune 100 clients
What you’ll do
- Meet or exceed assigned quota for professional services (includes consulting, support, and education offerings)
- Maintain an accurate forecast for revenue target achievement and pipeline, working collaboratively with account managers to ensure the CRM information is accurate and up to date with all professional services opportunities and details
- Work collaboratively with the license sales team to support solution sales of the Varicent platform with the appropriate professional services offerings to ensure customer adoption, success, and rapid value achievement
- Actively participate in sales meetings, clearly articulating the Varicent value prop and the benefits of investing in professional services towards the achievement of the clients’ stated goals and use cases
- Lead scoping discussions and acting as the subject matter expert on all professional services offerings and engagements
- Create and present project proposals to clients for professional services solutions
- Create and present Statements of Work (SOWs) to clients for consulting engagements, working closely with Varicent’s Services Operations and Legal teams, and the customer to negotiate and close contracts.
- Define and executing services account plans and strategies in collaboration with the extended sales team
- Attend and participate in QBRs with the extended sales team and the services practice
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to support customer success and adoption, to understand any changes in business needs or Varicent use cases, and to support the sale of additional services offerings as appropriate
- Maintain a solid understanding of all Varicent product lines and corporate messaging, both licenses and services.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive differentiators, and product offerings
- Travel as needed to customer meetings and events
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.