Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
International Field Marketer
This role is located in the United Kingdom.
Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row and recipient of Ventana Research’s 13th Annual Digital Innovation Award Winner, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time.
Our Digital Marketing Team is looking for an International Field Marketer to assist in demand generation for key markets with high growth potential within EMEA, Australia/New Zealand and LATAM, through a number of marketing channels, including but not limited to field marketing events, sales collateral, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, and more. This individual should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales and helping them hit their quotas through custom and personalized field marketing strategies and tactics.
You bring to Varicent
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in digital marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education and experience.
- Minimum three years of related marketing experience, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement.
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Highly organised and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are creative, innovative and think outside the box.
- You are metrics driven and have the ability to draw insights from complex marketing data.
- Multilingual preferred.
- Previous SPM experience an asset.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team at HQ to define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy.
- Plan and host online (and eventually offline) events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Work directly with the Marketing Team at HQ to strategise, build and execute integrated field campaigns, including channels such as: local landing pages, email marketing, social media, digital advertising, video and content marketing and more.
- Assist regional Sales Team as needed, including increasing local brand awareness, driving leads and MQLs for targeted regions.
- Set, monitor and report on performance metrics and budgets for field marketing campaigns across all levels of the conversion funnel.
- Support various other marketing projects as needed.