Territory and Quota Planning in the “New Normal”
Wednesday, September 29th | 2:00PM ET | 11:00AM PT
Varicent's Chief Revenue Scientist, Martin Fleming has conducted insightful research on the current state of Territory and Quota Planning and challenges going into the "new normal".
Join us on September 14th at 2:00 pm Eastern for the digital event: Metrics for TQP in the "New Normal". Martin will share the key metrics and insights from his research and best practices for using this data to your advantage. Need the basics of Territory and Quota Planning before diving into the "new normal"? Check out the first principles of building out All-Star TQP here.
In this session, we'll be diving into the following topics:
- The difference in TQP for B2B and B2C companies
- How to think about TQP as a sales leader (from bottom-up perspectives and beyond)
- Designing territories for territory balance vs stable counter relations
- Evaluating satisfaction and ways to improve
- Martin Fleming, Chief Revenue Scientist, Varicent
- Pete Kazanjy, Co-Founder & CEO, Atrium & Modern Sales Pro