The Modern Revenue Leader: Accelerating Performance Remotely
Out of necessity, remote work boomed in 2020, and now, many organizations are recognizing the agility and effectiveness of their remote workforce. This means sales leaders will have to embrace new strategies for managing hybrid remote teams.
Watch this on-demand session for an interactive discussion with a group of high-profile Fortune 1000 revenue leaders. Each speaker will share their best practices and expert advice for driving workplace performance with a hybrid sales team. You’ll come away with answers to your questions, new perspectives on hybrid remote teams, and valuable connections to fellow revenue leaders.
Meet the Speakers:
- Zachary Burnett, Senior Vice President of Sales at Varicent
- Ace Watanasuparp, SVP National Director of Strategic Sales at Citizens Bank
- Jana Vondran, Senior Vice President, Global Business Services, Ingram Micro, Inc.
- Roy Ratnavel, Executive Vice President, Head of Distribution at CI Global Asset Management
- Marcos Torres, Head of U.S. Communications, Media and Entertainment Group at RBC Capital Markets
Host: Kelvin Joseph, CEO at Kool Kel Marketing
Host: Lauren Kelly, CMO at ThoughtExchange