Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. Varicent, an established incumbent continues to capture market share in this fast growing, multi-billion-dollar market. Work with us and have your ideas be heard! We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
As a Technical Analyst you will have the opportunity to kickstart your career by working side-by-side with some of the most experienced technology leaders for both on-prem and SaaS products to support our customers/business partners and connect with them by telephone, email and social media e.g. connection sites, forums and other state of the art communication methods. You will also be exposed to a variety of technologies and take responsibility for the creation of a positive customer experience. Technical Analysts are at the center of our after-sales value proposition to our clients and you will lead conversations and coordinate activities with experts and leaders across departments and divisions in Varicent.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- General software troubleshooting skills (broad experience in logical problem-solving)
- Familiar with relational databases concepts, both basic administration and SQL scripting
- Experience of self-sufficiency to install/upgrade/downgrade/configure software in general
- Ability to communicate clearly (both verbally and in written form) technical instructions to people with limited experience
What you’ll do
- Resolve complex technical problems in all areas of your assigned products by troubleshooting incidents, collecting detailed problem description, traces and log files, and then replication of the issue
- Regularly inform customers on the progress of your investigation and ensure that all related records are properly updated in our CRM system
- Cross collaboration with developers and peers will become part of your daily routines
- Sharing best practices for the utilization and deployment of Varicent products is elementary to your customer communication and you will help customers maximize their product’s business value
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.