Software Sales Representative, Enterprise
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. Varicent, an established incumbent continues to capture market share in this fast growing, multi-billion-dollar market. Work with us and have your ideas be heard! We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
We’re looking for a motivated Software Sales Representative with a strong history of success to join our dynamic sales team. This role will involve working closely with senior leadership to grow the business, implement team-wide processes and drive our team to high performance.
- California – ideally located in the Bay area
- Work from home office or shared co-working space if desirable
- 25% Travel Monthly
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- 7+ years of software sales experience with prior experience in a consultative SaaS industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of meeting quota and managing enterprise sales transactions from start to close
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to understand complicated operations and clearly articulate relevant business value
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on sales/business plans to achieve sales/business objectives and provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
- Coachability and team-orientation with a desire to work in a fast-paced, independent environment
- Process driven with experience of maintaining a CRM database (contacts, activities, opportunity management, territory forecasting, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in B2B outreach and opportunity identification
- Experience creating, developing and managing executive business relationships
- Ability to identify and qualify prospective customers and penetrate targeted prospects within an assigned territory
- High energy, a positive attitude and a desire to grow professionally
What you’ll do
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.