Junior Cloud Developer
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. Varicent, an established incumbent continues to capture market share in this fast growing, multi-billion-dollar market. Work with us and have your ideas be heard! We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
As a Junior Cloud Developer, you will work alongside the core product development team to support our SaaS application. You will work on our internal application portal and supporting services. As a Junior Cloud Developer, you can expect to have ownership on the component you work on. You will have many new opportunities to make an impact on our cloud infrastructure and tooling.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- An interest in large systems with a willingness to learn complex systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills· Familiarity with React and Redux applications
- Exposure to modern SaaS application architecture
- Experience with firewalls, load balancers, hardware configurations, and SQL server
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and continuous integration
What you’ll do
- Working on new features to increase our client’s support team’s self-service capabilities and drive client success
- Continuously refining our platform to meet modern design methodologies
- Collaborating with talented, knowledge-driven individuals. We are a close-knit team that is eager for new ideas. We embrace sharing our own knowledge and enriching each other’s experiences
- Focusing on client success through creative problem-solving and by providing excellent support
- Using and adopting open source technology where appropriate
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.