Frontend Web Developer
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. Varicent, an established incumbent continues to capture market share in this fast growing, multi-billion-dollar market. Work with us and have your ideas be heard! We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
As a Frontend Web Developer, you will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team of cloud engineers, backend developers, designers, and business professionals to implement new features and user experiences. Expect to work with cutting edge web technologies (for example, React, Redux, Typescript, and EmotionJS) to develop an advanced, single-page application to serve different device sizes.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- Experience with React or equivalent client-side framework
- Familiarity with front-end build systems such as Grunt, gulp, webpack, and Parcel
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigms
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent bootcamp experience
What you’ll do
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using web development best practices.
- Improving asset loading to optimize user experience.
- Staying informed of emerging technologies and industry trends, applying them to operations and activities.
- Considering key stakeholder requirements by collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Design and Offering Management.
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.