Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada
Varicent is the leader in the Sales Performance Management market. Varicent, an established incumbent continues to capture market share in this fast growing, multi-billion-dollar market. Work with us and have your ideas be heard! We are looking for a talented, driven individual to make an impact across our organization. Varicent enables organizations to design, manage, and automate the calculation of variable payment for dozens of plans and thousands of employees simultaneously.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Financial Analyst will contribute by preparing analytics and other documentation to support the executive decision-making process. Key responsibilities include timely and accurate internal reporting, analytics, benchmarking and budgeting/forecasting activities. You are highly analytical, motivated, and have strong financial modelling skills.
You bring to Varicent
- Bachelor of Commerce degree and enrollment in CPA, CMA program
- 1-3 years related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and financial modelling
- Experience in a multi-currency environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong time management and organizational skills
What you’ll do
- Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecasting activities
- Preparation of detailed analytics and financial models to support business decisions
- Assist with investor and internal reporting packages including calculation of various SaaS metrics and benchmarking
- Perform market research and data mining activities
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate budget vs actual and other internal reporting
- Support roll-out and maintenance of finance-related software systems
- Creation of standard and adhoc reports
- Automate reporting and forecasting tools
- Assist with special projects as needed
Be part of our journey
Learn about the benefits our employees enjoy everyday.
Relaxed, but Hard Working Team
We have flexible working hours, a dynamic atmosphere, team events, and more.
Modern Work Environment
Work in an open, bright, collaborative space.
Keep your energy up and your brain fueled!
Gym on Premises
Varicent values the health and wellness of its employees.
Quick and easy access from Sheppard-Yonge station.
Varicent offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.