Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Digital Campaign Manager
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50TM in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time.
Our Digital Marketing Team is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to assist in the development and execution of our digital marketing campaigns. We’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding of the omni-channel digital space and expertise in leveraging digital media to significantly impact the growth and development of the business.
We are currently working 100% from home until further notice in compliance with provincial stay-at-home COVID-19 policies.
You bring to Varicent
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in digital marketing or related field; or equivalent years of combined education and experience
- Minimum four years’ experience of active, hands-on digital marketing across search, display, paid social, programmatic
- Previous experience marketing in the B2B technology and/or SaaS-based space preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of current ad technologies, including but not limited to Google Ads, LinkedIn Business Manager, Facebook Business Manager
- Demonstrated experience with A/B testing and digital media optimization
- Results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Advanced analytical capabilities, with strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Ability to interpret data and to extract meaningful themes that advise future marketing strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solutions-focused, results-driven and positive work ethic
- Previous agency experience an asset
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with broader Marketing Team and cross-functional teams to develop and refine our B2B digital marketing campaigns to increase reach, engagement, conversion, brand awareness, acquisition and retention
- Build thoughtful and robust digital audience profiles, combining interests, behaviors, affinity and demographic factors for purposes of campaign targeting and retargeting
- Refine our omni-channel digital user journey with a ken focus on lead nurturing to build consistent pipeline in key territories/regions
- Plan, manage and optimize conversion-based digital media programs (paid and organic), including SEM, display and video advertising, social media marketing and programmatic marketing to drive growth through digital lead generation
- Continually test and optimize acquisition channels, audiences, bidding strategies, targeting tactics, ad units, copy, creative and landing pages to maximize digital ROI
- Set, monitor and report on performance metrics and budgets for digital media campaigns across all levels of the conversion funnel