Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Senior Product Manager, ICM
This role is located in Toronto, Ontario.
Varicent is the industry-leading Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution enabling businesses worldwide to Plan, Operate and Pay effectively to drive sales performance and growth.
A named Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management seven times in a row, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
Will be working 100% from home until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Our Product Team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive improvements to our Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) offering. This role will be key to delivering on modernization, user experience, and customer-driven efforts that expand our offering in the market. You’ll have a team of product managers to support the large scope of the product. If you like working in collaboration with design and engineering, we'd love to hear from you!
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
You bring to Varicent
- 5-10 years experience in a product management role for B2B SaaS software
- Past experience with self-service product experiences
- A passion for delighting people with software
- Excellent people management skills
- Exceptional verbal, visual and written communication skills
- Enjoy working with customers to understand their problems
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required
- Experience with Product-Led Growth (PLG) tactics is a plus, but not required
What you’ll do
- Reporting to the Director, Product
- You’ll help bridge our 12-month strategy into quarterly releases and work with product managers to create sprint plans that get product into market
- Manage a small team of product managers
- Run key projects that enable us to better service new markets