Careers at Varicent
Join our team of passionate, innovative and driven professionals for a fun and rewarding career at Varicent. Collaborate, develop and grow, make an impact.
Client Relations Associate
This role is located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
Varicent’s Client Relations team is responsible for software enablement in the context of a customer’s business solution. We are seeking an individual who is not afraid of rolling up his/her sleeves to understand the client’s technical solution and work alongside our valued customers to understand their enablement needs and provide creative solutions.
As a Client Relations Associate, you’ll build trust with the customer by driving business requirement discussions, reverse-engineering the Varicent solution and successfully applying business context to the solution. You’ll conduct engaging enablement sessions, document knowledge gaps and provide a valued experience to your customers.
You bring to Varicent
- 3+ years of experience in Consulting, Technical Business Analysis or Software Training role
- Customer empathy and curiosity to solve business challenges
- Prior experience in Sales Compensation administration and/or operations
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Strong business communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of SaaS technologies and SQL Server
- Experienced ability of creating, developing and managing business relationships
- High energy with a positive attitude and desire to grow professionally
What you’ll do
- Identify the customer’s solution knowledge gaps, create learning plans, gather feedback and drive enablement outcomes
- Drive customer engagement through value-add discussions to solve the customer pain points
- Reverse-engineer technical solutions to gain an in-depth understanding of the customer’s configuration
- Develop strong customer relationships by delivering engaging software enablement sessions
- Exhibit continued learning by demonstrating the ability to stay current with new application functionality
- Collaborate with other internal departments to leverage the appropriate resources to address the customer’s needs