Varicent - Press Releases
Stay up-to-date about what we're doing and where we are with Varicent news and event information
New Varicent Solution Streamlines Management of Territories, Account Assignments and Sales Crediting
April 16, 2012 (San Francisco, CA) – Varicent Software Incorporated, a global leader in sales performance management (SPM) solutions, announced today the availability of Varicent Assign, a cloud-based solution that simplifies the management of territories, account assignments and sales crediting.
Varicent Assign addresses the general functional area of Territory Management and empowers users to:
- Define and administer how sales territories and account assignments are structured.
- Automate processes for supporting hierarchies, assignments and sales crediting.
- Implement and manage complex crediting rules, including exceptions and potentially dozens of attributes.
- Process transactions and assign them to the correct plan participant, efficiently and accurately.
- Manage historical territory and crediting rule changes with effective dating while maintaining information for audit and compliance tracking.
- View pre-configured dashboards and reports that display recent and historical activities, territory and crediting assignment gaps/conflicts, and audit trails.
With Varicent Assign, companies are able to save time, increase accuracy, reduce risk and better support their ideal sales coverage models.
“With Varicent Assign we have taken fresh approach to a very challenging set of territory management problems for many organizations. Leveraging our years of experience and the advice of industry experts we developed a unique, high-performance and intuitive application,” said Neil Whitney, Vice President Development, Varicent. “The release of this solution reflects Varicent’s ongoing commitment to excellence and best practices and we know it will provide significant value for organizations struggling with the ongoing management of territories, assignments and crediting.”
Leveraging cloud platforms like Windows Azure, Varicent Assign can operate as a standalone application or can be integrated with SPM solutions.
To learn more about Varicent Assign, please visit www.varicent.com/spm/assign.
About Varicent Software Incorporated
Varicent Software Incorporated, a global pioneer in Incentive Compensation and Sales Performance Management, delivers innovative, industry-leading solutions for finance, sales, human resources and IT departments in high-performing companies across industries. Varicent solutions streamline administrative processes, maximize efficiencies and drive improved sales performance. In addition to ranking in the top 5 two years running, in the PROFIT 200 list of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies by PROFIT Magazine, Varicent was named the highest overall “hot” vendor in the Ventana Research 2011 SPM Value Index, and was ranked the fastest growing software company on Deloitte’s 2010 Technology Fast 500. For more information, visit www.varicent.com or connect with us on the Varicent Blog, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
©2012 Varicent Software Incorporated. All rights reserved. Varicent and Varicent SPM are trademarks of Varicent Software Incorporated. All other trademarks and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.